Upwork account suspended? Why it happens and how to recover suspended profile.
Upwork is the best online portal these days for freelancing. While it depends on person to person. Many freelancers want to join the Upwork community if they join them, sometime later they face the problem of account suspension. Because Upwork wants only good freelancer and clients on their portal to keep their community clean they suspend many profiles. Here, we will describe all the facts behind Upwork account suspension and how you can recover your profile.
Top 10 Reasons behind Upwork account suspension.
- Submit too many proposals – You are submitting many proposals but can not get the project. Bid on the latest project which yet gets low bids.
- Copy paste proposals – You are writing the same proposal everywhere. Don’t copy and paste proposals and learn how to write a job winning proposal.
- Multiple Accounts – You are using more than one account of yourself, Upwork can suspend both of your accounts if they feel something wrong.
- Sending personal details – You submit your personal bank or contact details to the client.
- Bidding on unrelated skills projects – Suppose you are a graphic designer and you are bid on SEO related projects. So never bid out of your skills projects.
- Demanding Feedbacks – You are asking the client for good feedback.
- Profile login at other devices – Don’t sign in a Upwork profile on two different IP addresses at the same time.
- Not an Active User – You are not bidding for a long time and did not get any project recently.
- Wrong Information – Your name and bank details are not matched and you use are not using your real picture.
- Uncompleted Profile – Your profile is not 100% completed or you are making too many changes in your profile and skills after some days.