Top 3 Audio Interfaces Under 10000 With Best Quality
Audio Interfaces are must be needed if you want to record your vocals or other instruments in a professional manner. A Audio Interface provides the ability to connect professional microphones, instruments and allows a variety of signals and the best output.
Here we list top 3 audio interfaces for you if your budget is not too high.
1 – Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB Audio Interface –
If you have a
- 2 In 2 Out
- 1 Mic Pres and 1 Headphone Outs
- Mac And PC Compatibility
- 1 Year warranty
- Includes Phantom Power
2 – Behringer UM2 Audio Interface
You can get this awesome and great output provider Behringer Um2 audio interface for less than 5000/- INR. If you are a beginner we will suggest you go with it. The output is almost the same as Focusrite Scarlett, It is worth the price.
- 2×2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including avid pro tools,
abletonlive, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- 1 Year on product warranty
- Included 48v Phantom power
3 – M-Audio M-Track 2 x 2 USB Audio Interface
As you see M-Audio Audio Interface brand name tells the whole story. This product did not let you down if you purchase it for music production. Price of the product is almost the same as Focusrite Scarlett Around 10k INR. The special feature of this product is Zero Latency Recording.
- 24 bit/192 kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- zero-latency monitoring
- Includes both standard USB and USB-c connection cables,frequency response 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- XLR + 1/4 inch TRS combo input, 1/4 inch instrument input, stereo 1/4 inch main outputs, 1/4 inch headphone output
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
To sum up, if you are a beginner and have extremely low budget Around 5k Then go for Behringer UM2 Audio Interface. And Focusrite Scarlett Is unbeatable in the price range of 10000.
Please click here to watch unboxing and reviews of these products.